August 28, 2010

Just a couple of photos. That is all.

Hello there darlings! I'm terribly sorry for my unexcused absence over the past week. Unfortunately, I do not have time for blogging at this hour, so I've settled with posting some pictures I've taken over the past week. Enjoy, loves!




  Even though I don't wear them all day, I do need glasses for seeing far away. I usually only wear them in class & at the movies. As you can see, they're BCBG. One of my favorite designers. A store recently opened at my local mall, so I'm ecstatic! :D


   CHALK! I have a chalkboard closet, so I need these for doodling purposes. :)


   This is the outfit I wore last sunday. I quite like it. :)
TOP;; Forever21
SKIRT;; Hollister
SHOES;; Tommy Hilfiger Silver Gladiators
NECKLACES;; American Eagle Outfitters(long cross), Forever21(gold feather), Busch Gardens(beaded hemp)
BRACELETS;; hand-made

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sadly, I'll be on vacation during the up & coming week, so I won't be blogging again til Saturday. :(  Hopefully I'll return with gorgeous beach pictures though. ;)

TA TA LOVES! I'LL MISS YOU!
*SMOOCH*

{THE ABOVE PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHTED TO MARISSA JOYCE}

No comments:

Post a Comment