September 05, 2010

Back to School

   Bonjour mademoiselles! I have returned from my lovely vacation, & getting back to blogging! I'll post pictures of the beach in another post, but right now...I have a serious issue...




I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE FIRST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR!!!
(much more important than ocean photos-agreed?)


I have two outfit choices, but I would like to have your appreciated opinions as well, so please comment below on the outfit you think is best. Schmanks.


A simple look- Olive v-neck (GAP), tucked into high-waisted denim
shorts (AEO), with a braided leather belt (Pac Sun), silver jewelry,
& brown leather gladiators (AEO). Good for school pictures because
it's a solid color top, but is it too boring?
Casual boho rocker chic dealio- navy embellished
sweater (AERO), denim shorties (AERO), brown leather
gladiators (AEO), muted gold jewelry. The embellished
shoulders would add more glam to a simple school picture,
but is it too...casual?

No comments:

Post a Comment